The Pinguin Loyalty Platform and the pinguin.tech domain are Services offered by AppliedGroup Nordic AB, a Swedish Limited Company, located at Thulegatan 5, 852 52, Sundsvall, Sweden.
This includes Properties such as: The Company website (https://www.pinguin.tech), any and all other websites owned and operated by the Company that redirect to pinguin.tech, the Pinguin Loyalty Platform and APIs (collectively the “Service“).
We do not take responsibility for the content or privacy policies of any Third Party Services. If you are a Customer we encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies of the Client whose Content you have or will view along the privacy policies of any integrated platforms or Third Party Services used by such Client which you may access via the Pinguin.tech Properties.
We only collect personally identifiable information (such as name, title, company name, address, telephone number or email address) that you voluntarily provide through our website or through email correspondence. We will collect general information (such as the type of browser you use, the files you request, and the domain name and country from which you request information) with the purpose of improving our website and better meet visitors needs. You may visit many areas of the Pinguin.tech Properties anonymously without the need to become a registered User. Even in such a case, the Company may be collecting IP addresses automatically. Whilst using Company Services and posting any materials, information and/or intellectual property (collectively, “Content”) to your website or to a third party website, the Company can track and capture Non-Personal Information associated with User accounts and the use of Content by those that access your Content. Web beacons can be embedded in Company Properties pages and emails. The Company may use these technical methods in HTML emails that the Company sends to Users to determine whether they have opened those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails.
The Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. This includes keeping track of transactions and reporting back to you as a Client.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be relevant to them.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to a specific order. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Administering and managing the Pinguin.tech Properties and Company business operations.
- Clients use Pinguin.tech Properties to manage and deliver Content to their respective Customers. As part of this process the Company may collect Personal Information from you. Otherwise, we will obtain your expressed consent (by verbal, written or electronic agreement) to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information. You can change your preferences related to consent at any time by contacting the Company.
- Information You Provide About a Third Party. You may have the opportunity to communicate with others from Pinguin.tech Properties, by, for example, sending an invitation to a third party. If you choose to take advantage of this functionality, we may ask you to provide us with certain information about the person with whom you wish to communicate (e.g., name, email address, etc.). The Company collects such information for the purposes of facilitating the requested communication, which may contain a specific promotional message from you. Unless we explicitly say otherwise, the Company will not use this information for other marketing purposes without first obtaining consent from the person to whom the relevant information pertains.
How to change your Privacy preferences
The Company may use your Personal Information to send you emails listing content & events relating to the Pinguin.tech Properties or from the Company’s marketing partners. You have the choice to opt-out of receiving such promotional emails by sending an email to email@example.com.
Upon request, the Company shall allow Users to update or correct submitted Personal Information, to the extent that this does not compromise privacy interests. The Company shall also delete any Personal Information from the database where such information is stored if requested. Requests to delete Personal Information may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information sharing with third party vendors
If not other is written in this Policy, the Company does not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to any outside party. This statement does not include trusted third party service providers who assist us in administering and the provisioning of the Pinguin.tech Properties or provide services to us. Examples include storing and managing of Content, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, integrations towards Third Party Services such as CRM, Email and other E-commerce platform services, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. These third party service providers will have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes.
We may also share Payment Information with third parties to prevent fraud or in order to process payment transactions if needed. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or for safety. Information, including Personal Information, collected from Clients, Customers and Users, is considered a business asset. In the event that the Company go out of business, enter bankruptcy or is acquired as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Information may be disclosed or transferred to the third-party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
We may provide Clients with identifiable usage information directly related to accessed Content that they make available through Pinguin.tech Properties. Such information may include: How many and which Content of a particular Client was watched by a particular Customer, from where a particular Content was viewed or accessed by a particular Customer and how many times a particular Content was viewed or accessed by a particular Customer. In addition, if you, as a Customer, provide Personal Information (such as; e-mail address) as part of accessing and viewing Content, that Personal Information may be gathered by us, a provider of Third Party Services or an integrated platform on behalf of the Client who owns the Content and shared with that Client or Third Party Service providers to that Client, as we and others are their service provider. The use of such information will be subject to the information and privacy practices and policies of such Clients and the Company will not be responsible or liable for the use of any information by such Clients and will not be responsible for their use of your information. Under certain exceptional circumstances, the Company may have a legal duty or right to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information without your knowledge or consent. In accordance with applicable laws, we will not disclose any consumer information (which may include Personal Information) without your written consent, except where consumer information is required to be disclosed: (i) for billing or market operation purposes; (ii) for law enforcement purposes; or (iii) for the purpose of complying with a legal requirement.
You are deemed to consent to disclosure of your information for the above expressed purposes. If your Personal Information is shared with non-client third parties, those third parties are subject to appropriate agreements with the Company to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Minimum Age for use of Services shall mean (a) 13 years old for Sweden, and countries not listed in (b).; and (b) 14 years old for Australia, Canada, Germany, Spain, South Korea and the United States.
Third Party Sources
The Pinguin.tech Properties may contain links to third party websites or services, including Third Party Services, (collectively, “Third Party Sources”) which may collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information directly from you.
Links to Third Party Sources are intended for convenience only. Third Party Sources are wholly independent from the Company. Third Party Sources may have separate privacy policies, independent of the Company. The Company has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
AppliedGroup Nordic AB (Pinguin)
853 53, Sweden